In light of the current health crisis, we have reinforced our procedures and health checks.
- Face masks must be worn in all the hotel’s public spaces.
- Hygiene and safety measures implemented in public spaces:
- Hand sanitizer is available at reception and at every lift door.
- Sheets of plexiglas have been installed at the hotel reception.
- Floor markers have been installed to help maintain social distancing.
- The reception staff are provided with face masks.
- Key touch points are disinfected regularly: car park door code, entrance door code, door handles, lift call buttons, etc.
- Hygiene and safety measures implemented in our rooms:
- No changing of bed and bathroom linen for up to 3 nights (bathroom linen can be renewed on request).
- Room equipment such as pens, guest welcome books, and curtains have been removed.
- The cleaning staff is equipped with face masks, gloves (changed for every room), visors, hairnets, gowns.
- We have tailored our services to the circumstances:
- We can only provide room service breakfast and dinner.
- Hygiene and safety measures in our seminar meeting rooms:
- The distance between each person is 2 metres, hand sanitizer is available during breaks and at the buffets.
- The break service is in the form of verrines or small individual plates.
- Hot and cold beverages are served from a jug, coffee pot and thermos. We ask you to disinfect your hands before serving yourself.
- Payment methods and invoicing:
- Invoices are only sent by email and we recommend the use of a credit card to pay.
Our procedures and health checks have changed, but we still cater to the needs of our guests with a smile
and the stunning surroundings of the Palais de Justice de Loches remain the same!